Holds Are For A Maximum Of 1 Month
- You have the option to put your membership on hold for a medically necessary reason or other to be approved by management.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your scheduled hold start date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard written cancellation notice requirement stated in our membership terms and conditions is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change)
- No more than 2 members are allowed on hold in a given month.
- You can only request a hold if you are under a membership contract. If you are not under a membership contract currently please talk to management